At Fynamics we have a set ambitious goals to achieve Fynamics’ long-term strategy. As Executive Director you will have the ability to make a distinctive contribution in realizing the strategy.
Executive Director Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing go-to-market strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission and “voice” Fynamics’ Banking business.
- Creating business plans to achieve goals and objectives.
- Create and maintain service offerings in line with new market trends for following Banking services; Business Strategy, Business Transformation, Product Management and Program & Project Management.
- Build a unique vision for the future of the banking sector.
- Building an effective team by providing guidance and coaching to subordinate managers.
- Forge new and maintain relations of trust with clients, potential partners.
- Act as a representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile by attending industry events, client events.
- Identify and implement staffing requirements.
- Build client proposals, applying pricing techniques.
- Leading yourself and teams in achieving results that matter for Fynamics’ clients.
The Executive Director Profile
- Be client relevant
- Have human dignity
- Believe in collaboration
- Inspire others
- Act with integrity
- You are an influential manager with ability to lead and motivate.
- You have great communication skills and take a holistic approach in managing the business.
- Previous experience in at least one of the following fields; Business Strategy, Business Transformation, (Agile) Product Management, (Agile) Program & Project Management.
- Understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- An analytical mind capable for “out-of-the-box” thinking to solve problems.
- Outstanding organization and leadership abilities.
- You will attend regularly career defining classroom training at leading business schools such as Vlerick and INSEAD.
- Attend key (international) industry events.
- Offer career opportunities to work on the most challenging projects in Banking.
- Contributing to defining a leading future vision for the Banking sector and realizing the vision together with clients.
- Attractive compensation.
Fynamics is a Belgium based Management Consulting firm, providing services to leading Banks, Capital Markets and the Insurance Industry. Fynamics helps clients shaping the future through innovative Business Strategy & Product Management and executes through Business Transformation and high precision (Agile) Program & Project Management.
More than ever, market dynamics in Financial Services are creating unclarity about the future. Creating more value for the industry, its clients, and the acceleration towards the next generation of Financial Services. We are convinced we can make a mark for the better. Fynamics.
Businesses and industries are built by exceptional people and we believe everybody has the potential to be exceptional. People at Fynamics have an extraordinary track record and a passion for Financial Services. People with the ability to change businesses and industries.